A

A

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

May 8th 6:00 pm Cost is $15.00
Calling All Quilt Blocks................it is time to revamp the Goal............... The Goal is to finish ......

Not to finish all the quilt blocks............ So I do know, no Matter What life got in your way from finishing quilt blocks......... Everything to Broken Embroidery Machines, Kids..... and Many Many More things!  We will finish our quilt top,  So Lets Say right now.  I do not have to finish anymore blocks I will collect all my blocks I have done, I will bring them to Class May 8th and We will put what we have together in a great quilt for us to enjoy.  We will use filler Blocks we will get creative!  Then In June We will Party!!!!!!!!!! (June 12) Bring what you have and do not Stress....... over getting any more blocks done!!!!!!! We will get it done together!!!!!!  If I dare say No more blocks done what is done is done and we will Start a whole  new chanllage how we are going to put our blocks in our quilt!!!!!!  Random can be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment